Sunday, November 25, 2012

Week 26!

I really can't believe week 26 is over already!  We are cruising right along.  I feel great and I am enjoying this part of being pregnant.  I love feeling Adalyn moving around so much!  We had a great Thanksgiving with lots of food!  I still have some serious heartburn, but Tums is helping.  I am starting to feel huge.  It is amazing how much my belly has grown recently!  


How far along?: 26 weeks
Total weight gain?  ?
Baby is the size of a: head of lettuce
Interesting facts about baby at this stage:   Her eyes are forming and she is learning how to blink.  She now can see light and dark through my belly.    
Maternity clothes?:  Mostly maternity clothes and some of Brandon's shirts.    
Stretch marks?: No!
Sleep:   Getting better at sleeping on my side.  I still have to get up once or twice to pee.  Had some of those crazy pregnancy dreams again.  
Best moment of this week?:  Feeling her move!  She also will kick sometimes when we talk to her.  
Miss anything?:  Being able to bend over!
Baby Movement/kicks?: A lot of movement!  

Food cravings?:  Milk and Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes!
Anything making you queasy or sick?: No
Belly button in or out?:  Just barely in still.  The top half is poking out. 
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our OB appointment next week, even though I have to have my blood drawn for my glucose test.  
Symptoms I have: Heartburn and lots of it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment