Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 17!


It's a GIRL!  We went to Early Images for our gender determination ultrasound this week.  They won't do an ultrasound for gender until 22 weeks at Fort Knox!  We did not want to wait that long.  We are not patient enough for that! Luckily for us it is a girl, because we could not agree on any boy names.  I thought it was a girl from the beginning, because I could only come up with girl names.  Sweet little girl's name is Adalyn Nicole.  We heard the name and both instantly loved it!  I am a major daddy's girl, so I am beyond excited that Brandon will get to experience that with Adalyn!

Little girl

Our first 3D image.

How far along: 17 weeks!
Total weight gain: gained 5 pounds total.
Maternity clothes: I have some that were given to me.  I don't really need them yet, but they are comfortable!
Stretch marks: NO :-)
Sleep: I have to get up to pee once or twice at night.  I am having crazy vivid dreams and some nightmares.  
Best moment of this week: Seeing our little girl! Nothing beats hearing her heartbeat!  
Miss anything: Good sleep! Wine for some reason, even though I never drank much! 
Movement: Felt the first little movements this week!  Love it!
Food cravings: No real cravings yet.  I love Mexican food! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore! Second trimester is wonderful!
Have you started to show yet: Just a little bump.
Gender: GIRL!
Belly button in or out: Still in (thank goodness), but it is stretching out.  
Happy or moody most of the time: A little of both!  I am so excited and happy, but that can change very quickly!
Looking forward to: Nesting!  We picked out paint for the nursery (light pink and green) and the bedding!  

No comments:

Post a Comment