Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 20!


I can't believe we are already at 20 weeks!  Yes, we missed the 19 week picture.  We had a busy week.  Jen and Jeff came up for a visit from Alabama. Jen and I attended the KVMA veterinary continuing education conference in Louisville.  We had our OB appointment last week.  Everything is going great! She has a strong regular heartbeat and is growing as expected.  My major milestone for the week, I made it through my first blood draw ever without passing out or getting light-headed!  

How far along?:  20 weeks!
Total weight gain?: 7 pounds total
Baby is the size of a: banana
Interesting facts about baby at this stage: Her tastebuds are working!
Maternity clothes?:  Some, but still wearing regular clothes too.  
Stretch marks?: No :-)
Sleep: I still don't like sleeping on my side!  And I still have to get up to go to the bathroom a couple of times at night.  
Best moment of this week?: Little baby movements!
Miss anything?: Real sushi!
Baby Movement/kicks?: Just small movements. 
Food cravings?: Root beer, Mexican food and ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick?: No!
Belly button in or out?:  Very stretched and shallow, but still in.
Happy or moody most of the time?: A little cranky this week since I haven't been sleeping very well. 
Looking forward to: Our anatomy scan on Oct 22. 
Symptoms I have: Lower back pain.  



No comments:

Post a Comment