Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 18!

18 weeks!
We are at 18 weeks now!  Time is flying!  Baby Adalyn has already been to her second concert, Carrie Underwood!  We have an OB appointment next week.  I can't wait to hear her sweet heartbeat again! We finished painting the nursery this weekend.  Now we just have to put up the chair rail up in the room.  We also picked out our nursery furniture!  

How far along?: 18 weeks
Total weight gain?: I don't know this week.  We don't have a scale, so I only know after our appointments.
Baby is the size of a: sweet potato
Interesting facts about baby at this stage: She is yawning and starting to suck her thumb. 
Maternity clothes?: I am wearing some maternity jeans (so comfy) and some of my regular jeans.  I have had to get some bigger shirts to make sure the bump is covered.  
Stretch marks?: No! 
Sleep: Ugh, I am not supposed to sleep on my back anymore, which is how I prefer to sleep.  Sleeping only on my sides is a challenge.  It tends to hurt my shoulders and hips.  I still have to get up once or twice to go pee.  Adalyn likes to bounce on my bladder!
Best moment of this week?: Feeling little movements!
Miss anything?: Good sleep! 
Baby Movement/kicks?: Still just little movements.  
Food cravings?: Nothing major this week.  I still love Root Beer (which I have never liked before pregnancy) and I am drinking a lot more milk than usual.  
Anything making you queasy or sick?: No!
Belly button in or out?: Still in, but stretched out.  
Happy or moody most of the time?: Very happy, but that can change quickly.
Looking forward to: Hearing her heartbeat next week! 
Symptoms I have: Lower back pain and some fatigue.  


No comments:

Post a Comment