Sunday, January 6, 2013

Week 32!


We are now at the end of 32 weeks, which leaves only 7 weeks (approximately) until Adalyn's arrival.  Brandon thinks she is going to make an early appearance, because he says she is impatient like us!  We will see.  We started our Lamaze birth class this week.  It is going to be a great class.  Lots of information, which I love, and a great midwife, with 32 years of experience, teaching us.  We have five more classes, so hopefully Adalyn will wait until after that to come.  

I have been completely exhausted this week!  Even if I managed to get some good sleep, I was still beyond tired.  Good sleep has been hard to come by though.  Not as many crazy dreams this week, but I can not get comfortable.  Even with my snoogle pregnancy pillow I can't get comfortable for long and I get hot!  I am also having to get up to go to the bathroom every hour or two, so that is not helping.  I have been working out 6 days a week to try to help with my gestational diabetes.  It takes quite a bit of motivation to get up and do a workout sometimes, but I am sticking with it.  Thank goodness for my treadmill in the basement!  

How far along?: 32 weeks
Total weight gain?  ?
Baby is the size of a:  squash
Interesting facts about baby at this stage:   Baby girl is approximately 3.75 pounds with a total length of 16.7 inches (according to the book).  This week she now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair!  
Maternity clothes?:  All maternity clothes.  
Stretch marks?: No! :)
Sleep:   Sleep has been bad again this week.  I have had a hard time getting comfortable and staying that way.  I get hot and can't lay in one position for more than an hour or two.  I also have to get up to go to the bathroom every hour or two.  
Best moment of this week?:  Relaxing at home with Brandon (since he was off Monday and Tuesday for New Years).
Miss anything?:  Sleep 
Baby Movement/kicks?: She is still a busy little girl!  I love to watch my belly and see her moving around.  

Food cravings?:  Milk, as always.   I did have a major cheeseburger craving this week.    
Anything making you queasy or sick?: No
Belly button in or out?:  Pretty much flush with my belly.  It pokes out sometimes, depending on how she is laying.  
Happy or moody most of the time?: Happy most of the time.  And tired.  
Looking forward to: Our next appointment.  
Symptoms I have: HEARTBURN!  Heartburn all of the time!  Tums are my friend!  Lower back, pelvis, and hip pain/discomfort.    
Next Appointment:  January 10th with OB and the Diabetes clinic.



No comments:

Post a Comment